Cal King Serta iComfort CF3000 Medium Mattress
The Serta iComfort CF3000 Medium Mattress features the latest in comfort technology including the new Carbon Fiber Memory Foam layer that works to direct heat away from the sleeper, allowing you to maintain your body's optimal sleeping temperature. This unique foam is a blend of carbon fiber memory foam and NASA-inspired Phase Change Material (PCM) that provides unmatched support and pressure relief. We rate this mattress a 7 on our comfort scale of 1-10 with 10 being firmest. This model features a Max Cool Cover in which aids in temperature regulation by allowing the sleeper to be in direct contact with the high-performance cooling fibers, creating a cooler sleeping surface that enables the individual to fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer. This mattress also features the UltraCold System™, which adds an extra carbon fiber memory foam layer for double the heat dissipation, giving the sleeper a more comfortable night's sleep. The two layers of Deep Reaction™ Max Memory Foam helps to maximize conformity for every individual and body type, producing consistent pressure relief for a rejuvenating night's sleep. The Serta® Foam Core provides this product with outstanding durability and support that drastically extends the life of the mattress, all while conforming to your body for all night comfort. This model is adjustable base compatible and comes with a 10-year warranty. Order your new Serta mattress today and pair it with any of our incredible bedding options!
- Medium Firm
- Comfort Scale 6
- Max Cool Cover
- UltraCold System™
- Carbon Fiber Memory Foam
- EverCool® Fuze Gel Memory Foam
- EverCool® Supreme Memory Foam
- Serta® Foam Core
Box Spring (Optional)
- Serta iComfort Foundation: Navy Blue Upholstery
- Availible in 9" or 5" Height
- Regular Box Spring 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring 9"
Adjustable Base (Optional)
- This Model is Adjustable Base Compatable
- Shop Adjustable Bases Now
- 10 Year Non-ProRated Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
Serta iComfort Mattresses are the latest in innovation and comfort. Using high quality gel memory foam and advanced cooling technology with temperature regulation, these models offer superior comfort and support. The 1000 models offer a cooling cover while the 3000, and 4000 models feature even more temperature regulating technology with several layers of active cooling for a cool and comfortable night sleep. Rest easy knowing Serta uses only CertiPUR-US Certified Polyurethane Foam. Backed by a 10-year warranty, Serta iComfort is changing the way America sleeps.
|Mattress Thickness||12" - 14"|
Delivery & Shipping
We offer FREE SHIPPING on bedding accessories purchases of $49 or more including sheets, pillows, comforters, mattress toppers and direct shipped memory foam mattresses. Bedding items in-stock usually ship within 1-3 business days.
FREE Local In-Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
($499 minimum purchase required)
COVID-19 Delivery Update
We are taking extra precautions during this time to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. Our delivery teams wear masks and sanitize between customers. Products are sealed in factory packaging. If requested, we can leave items on the doorstep, however customers will still be required to sign for receipt.
Timing & Delivery:
We stock many items and can schedule delivery for the soonest available delivery time. Often, we can even deliver the same day on in-stock orders placed before 2pm. If you have any questions regarding delivery or availability, please call 1-800-863-9156 or visit our Bellevue, Kirkland, or Monroe WA store.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 days within our local delivery areas (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).
- Items that need to be ordered from suppliers are usually delivered within 10-14 days from order date.
- Nationwide white glove delivery is available on Tempurpedic mattresses and adjustable bases. Nationwide deliveries will be delivered in 2 weeks.
- Nationwide front door shipping is available on Nectar, Number Beds, MLily, and other select mattresses.
|Gold Service||Platinum Service||Diamond Service|
|Availability||Online & In Store||Online & In Store||Online & In Store|
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
|Includes transportation, mileage & tolls||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Mattress & boxspring setup||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of old mattress set||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of packaging||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Setup of bedroom furniture and adjustable base||⬤|
|Delivery & setup of up to three mattress sets||⬤||⬤|
|Choice of preferred two-hour delivery window||⬤||⬤||⬤|
You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your online order to coordinate delivery. If all your items are currently in-stock, we may be able to delivery within 1-3 days. If any of your items need to be ordered, we will provide an estimate of when we will receive them at our warehouse. We schedule in a 2-hour window so you won't have to wait around all day, and we will give you a "heads-up" phone call when we are on the way the day of delivery. If you order by phone, and your items are in-stock, we can schedule delivery immediately.
Furniture & Bedding:
Furniture ordered at the same time will be delivered seperately, and may take additional time. If you would like to have all the items on your order delivered at the same time, please specify or contact us to let us know. Bedding will either be delivered with your order, or shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Free Delivery Zones
Delivery in Western Washington, Seattle and surrounding areas including to cities such as:
- Kirkland - Bellevue - Redmond - Sammamish
- Monroe - Snohomish - Everett - Lake Stevens
- Duvall - Carnation - Woodinville - Bothell
- Mill Creek - Sultan - Gold Bar - Seattle - Kenmore - Edmonds - Lynnwood
Is your delivery address outside this area? Contact us for a quote including delivery in your area. Some items are deliverable nationwide.
Please prepare your home for delivery:
- Create a path for delivery. Clear any furniture, valuables or breakable items to avoid damage during delivery. Prepare your old mattress for removal by removing linens.
- You may be asked to sign a damage waiver if the delivery path is narrow or could create the potential for damage to your new mattress or home.
- We will remove one mattress and box spring for each mattress set purchased, and delivery professionals are unable to remove bedroom furniture, headboards, or other personal property.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present for delivery.