Twin XL Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Firm Mattress
Sealy Hybrid Mattress
The Sealy Hybrid Copper II Firm Mattress offers the best of both worlds with gel memory foam above pocketed coil technology for a conforming yet supportive feel. This model offers a soft premium stretch knit fabric which allows your body the ability to feel the cooling gel memory foam in the top half of the mattress, while the pocketed coils underneath quickly respond to your changing sleep positions so you won’t feel stuck. The pocketed coils reduce motion transfer compared to a classic coil, and the higher coil count ensures the mattress will last a very long time. The center third of the bed is enhanced with 20% more coils using an offset coil design and extra gel memory foam which resists body impressions and holds up better over time. The breathable fabric along the edge also allows body heat to escape the mattress for a cooler night sleep. This model is also adjustable base compatable. If you like the feel of a medium firm gel memory foam mattress but also want to be able to move easily throughout the night, then you’ll love the support and comfort of the Sealy Hybrid Copper II Firm Mattress.
- Medium Firm
- Comfort Scale 7
- UltraStretch Mid-Loft Cover
- Mositure Wicking Technology
- 1.5" Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam
- 1" Sealy Comfort Sense Foam
- 1.5" Sealy Support Firm Foam
- Sealy Response Pro Zoned HD Encased Coils
- Dureflex Edge System
Box Spring (Optional)
- Posturepedic Foundation: Black Upholstery
- Availible in 9" or 5" Height
- Regular Box Spring 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring 9"
Adjustable Base (Optional)
- This Model is Adjustable Base Compatable
- Shop Adjustable Bases Now
- 10 Year Non-ProRated Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
Delivery & Shipping
We offer FREE SHIPPING on bedding accessories purchases of $49 or more including sheets, pillows, comforters, mattress toppers and direct shipped memory foam mattresses. Bedding items in-stock usually ship within 1-3 business days.
FREE Local In-Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
($499 minimum purchase required)
COVID-19 Delivery Update
We are taking extra precautions during this time to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. Our delivery teams wear masks and sanitize between customers. Products are sealed in factory packaging. If requested, we can leave items on the doorstep, however customers will still be required to sign for receipt.
Timing & Delivery:
We stock many items and can schedule delivery for the soonest available delivery time. Often, we can even deliver the same day on in-stock orders placed before 2pm. If you have any questions regarding delivery or availability, please call 1-800-863-9156 or visit our Bellevue, Kirkland, or Monroe WA store.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 days within our local delivery areas (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).
- Items that need to be ordered from suppliers are usually delivered within 10-14 days from order date.
- Nationwide white glove delivery is available on Tempurpedic mattresses and adjustable bases. Nationwide deliveries will be delivered in 2 weeks.
- Nationwide front door shipping is available on Nectar, Number Beds, MLily, and other select mattresses.
|Gold Service||Platinum Service||Diamond Service|
|Availability||Online & In Store||Online & In Store||Online & In Store|
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
|Includes transportation, mileage & tolls||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Mattress & boxspring setup||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of old mattress set||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of packaging||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Setup of bedroom furniture and adjustable base||⬤|
|Delivery & setup of up to three mattress sets||⬤||⬤|
|Choice of preferred two-hour delivery window||⬤||⬤||⬤|
You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your online order to coordinate delivery. If all your items are currently in-stock, we may be able to delivery within 1-3 days. If any of your items need to be ordered, we will provide an estimate of when we will receive them at our warehouse. We schedule in a 2-hour window so you won't have to wait around all day, and we will give you a "heads-up" phone call when we are on the way the day of delivery. If you order by phone, and your items are in-stock, we can schedule delivery immediately.
Furniture & Bedding:
Furniture ordered at the same time will be delivered seperately, and may take additional time. If you would like to have all the items on your order delivered at the same time, please specify or contact us to let us know. Bedding will either be delivered with your order, or shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Free Delivery Zones
Delivery in Western Washington, Seattle and surrounding areas including to cities such as:
- Kirkland - Bellevue - Redmond - Sammamish
- Monroe - Snohomish - Everett - Lake Stevens
- Duvall - Carnation - Woodinville - Bothell
- Mill Creek - Sultan - Gold Bar - Seattle - Kenmore - Edmonds - Lynnwood
Is your delivery address outside this area? Contact us for a quote including delivery in your area. Some items are deliverable nationwide.
Please prepare your home for delivery:
- Create a path for delivery. Clear any furniture, valuables or breakable items to avoid damage during delivery. Prepare your old mattress for removal by removing linens.
- You may be asked to sign a damage waiver if the delivery path is narrow or could create the potential for damage to your new mattress or home.
- We will remove one mattress and box spring for each mattress set purchased, and delivery professionals are unable to remove bedroom furniture, headboards, or other personal property.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present for delivery.