Queen Sealy Posturepedic Hybrid Performance Copper II Firm Mattress
The Sealy Hybrid Copper II Firm Mattress offers the best of both worlds with gel memory foam above pocketed coil technology for a conforming yet supportive feel. This model offers a soft premium stretch knit fabric which allows your body the ability to feel the cooling gel memory foam in the top half of the mattress, while the pocketed coils underneath quickly respond to your changing sleep positions so you won’t feel stuck. The pocketed coils reduce motion transfer compared to a classic coil, and the higher coil count ensures the mattress will last a very long time. The center third of the bed is enhanced with 20% more coils using an offset coil design and extra gel memory foam which resists body impressions and holds up better over time. The breathable fabric along the edge also allows body heat to escape the mattress for a cooler night sleep. This model is also adjustable base compatable. If you like the feel of a medium firm gel memory foam mattress but also want to be able to move easily throughout the night, then you’ll love the support and comfort of the Sealy Hybrid Copper II Firm Mattress.
- Medium Firm
- Comfort Scale 7
- UltraStretch Mid-Loft Cover
- Mositure Wicking Technology
- 1.5" Sealy Immersion Advanced Memory Foam
- 1" Sealy Comfort Sense Foam
- 1.5" Sealy Support Firm Foam
- Sealy Response Pro Zoned HD Encased Coils
- Dureflex Edge System
Box Spring (Optional)
- Posturepedic Foundation: Black Upholstery
- Availible in 9" or 5" Height
- Regular Box Spring 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring 9"
Adjustable Base (Optional)
- This Model is Adjustable Base Compatable
- Shop Adjustable Bases Now
- 10 Year Non-ProRated Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
- No Flip, No Rotate
|mattress_thickness||12" - 14"|