Queen Sealy Ease 3.0 Adjustable Bed Base
Adjustable Bed Base
Queen Sealy Ease 3.0 Adjustable Base
The Sealy Ease 3.0 Adjustable Bed Base is the simple way to add adjustability to your bed and create the perfect place to relax. The wireless remote controls the head and leg sections for virtually unlimited range of ergonomic positions, and includes a one-button preset to return-to-flat quickly and conveniently. Adjusting your sleeping position can help relieve sleep apnea, pressure of the lower back and even snoring.
The Sealy Ease 3.0 Adjustable Base comes with 9” inch legs that can separate into 3" segments to chose your perfect height. This model is designed to fit in most bed furniture, you can even put it in a platform bed (bed furniture must be strong enough to support the combined weight of the base, mattress, and sleepers).
If you are looking for a basic adjustable base without the bells and whistles, then you’ll love the Sealy Ease 3.0 Adjustable Base. Mattress sold separately.
- Adjustable Head and Foot Postions
- Adjustable Legs 3",6",9"
- Smart Sync™ pairing system
- Retainer Bar to Keep Your Mattress on the Bed
- Compatabile with most Platform Beds
- Wireless Remote
- Flat Button for One Touch Return
- 650lbs Weight Limit
- Twin Width: 38" Length: 75"
- Twin XL Width: 38" Length: 80"
- Full Width: 54" Length: 75"
- Queen Width: 60" Length: 80"
- King* Width: 76" Length: 80"
- Cal King** Width: 72" Length: 84"
- *King is 2 Twin XL Bases
- **Cal King is 2 Split Cal King Bases
- 25 Year Limited Warranty
Delivery & Shipping
We offer FREE SHIPPING on bedding accessories purchases of $49 or more including sheets, pillows, comforters, mattress toppers and direct shipped memory foam mattresses. Bedding items in-stock usually ship within 1-3 business days.
FREE Local In-Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
($499 minimum purchase required)
COVID-19 Delivery Update
We are taking extra precautions during this time to ensure the safety of our employees and customers. Our delivery teams wear masks and sanitize between customers. Products are sealed in factory packaging. If requested, we can leave items on the doorstep, however customers will still be required to sign for receipt.
Timing & Delivery:
We stock many items and can schedule delivery for the soonest available delivery time. Often, we can even deliver the same day on in-stock orders placed before 2pm. If you have any questions regarding delivery or availability, please call 1-800-863-9156 or visit our Bellevue, Kirkland, or Monroe WA store.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 days within our local delivery areas (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).
- Items that need to be ordered from suppliers are usually delivered within 10-14 days from order date.
- Nationwide white glove delivery is available on Tempurpedic mattresses and adjustable bases. Nationwide deliveries will be delivered in 2 weeks.
- Nationwide front door shipping is available on Nectar, Number Beds, MLily, and other select mattresses.
|Gold Service||Platinum Service||Diamond Service|
|Availability||Online & In Store||Online & In Store||Online & In Store|
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
|Includes transportation, mileage & tolls||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Mattress & boxspring setup||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of old mattress set||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of packaging||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Setup of bedroom furniture and adjustable base||⬤|
|Delivery & setup of up to three mattress sets||⬤||⬤|
|Choice of preferred two-hour delivery window||⬤||⬤||⬤|
You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your online order to coordinate delivery. If all your items are currently in-stock, we may be able to delivery within 1-3 days. If any of your items need to be ordered, we will provide an estimate of when we will receive them at our warehouse. We schedule in a 2-hour window so you won't have to wait around all day, and we will give you a "heads-up" phone call when we are on the way the day of delivery. If you order by phone, and your items are in-stock, we can schedule delivery immediately.
Furniture & Bedding:
Furniture ordered at the same time will be delivered seperately, and may take additional time. If you would like to have all the items on your order delivered at the same time, please specify or contact us to let us know. Bedding will either be delivered with your order, or shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Free Delivery Zones
Delivery in Western Washington, Seattle and surrounding areas including to cities such as:
- Kirkland - Bellevue - Redmond - Sammamish
- Monroe - Snohomish - Everett - Lake Stevens
- Duvall - Carnation - Woodinville - Bothell
- Mill Creek - Sultan - Gold Bar - Seattle - Kenmore - Edmonds - Lynnwood
Is your delivery address outside this area? Contact us for a quote including delivery in your area. Some items are deliverable nationwide.
Please prepare your home for delivery:
- Create a path for delivery. Clear any furniture, valuables or breakable items to avoid damage during delivery. Prepare your old mattress for removal by removing linens.
- You may be asked to sign a damage waiver if the delivery path is narrow or could create the potential for damage to your new mattress or home.
- We will remove one mattress and box spring for each mattress set purchased, and delivery professionals are unable to remove bedroom furniture, headboards, or other personal property.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present for delivery.