King Pure Talalay Bliss Latex Mattress - Nutrition
You Save $500.00 (10%)
The King Nutrition 11-inch Latex Mattress by Pure Talalay Bliss offers a natural and supportive sleeping surface. Made from 100% Talalay Latex Foam, this model offers a medium firm feel and is rated a 6 on our 1-10 comfort scale with 10 being firmest. The Oeko-Tex certified latex is verified to not contain any substances that could be harmful or pose a health risk. The ActiveFusion™ Climate Control phase change technology in the cover and top latex layer are cool to the touch and designed to move heat away from the body. The luxurious wave design and softness of the cover provide a glamourous look to the bed. The ventilated 3-inch top layer of Talalay provides that initial pressure point relief and comfort level you would expect in a best category mattress, plus the enhanced breathability of Talalay for a cooler night sleep. The 2-inch pressure relieving second layer provides body contouring and enhanced comfort. While the 6-inch Talalay support layer offers firm deep down support that is built-to-last. This 100% Latex Mattress comes with a 15-year warranty and is proven to last 2-3 times longer than traditional mattresses. Talalay latex is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, inherently antibacterial, mold and mildew resistant, dust mite resistant, breathable, and extremely comfortable. Made in the U.S.A. If you are looking for a medium firm, natural, comfortable, and supportive all latex King size mattress, then you will love the Pure Talalay Bliss 11-inch Nutrition Latex Mattress.
- Medium Firm
- Comfort Scale 6
- 3" ActiveFusion™ Talalay-Comfort
- 2" Talalay Pressure Relieving
- 6" Talalay Support
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- This Base is Adjustable Base Compatabile
- TEMPUR-Flat Foundation : Black Upholstery
- Available in 9", 5", or 2" height
- Regular Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5"
- Ultra Low Profile Box Spring: 2"
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
- No Flip, No Rotate
|Mattress Thickness||10" - 12"|
Delivery & Shipping
We offer FREE SHIPPING on bedding accessories purchases of $49 or more including sheets, pillows, comforters, mattress toppers and direct shipped memory foam mattresses. Bedding items in-stock usually ship within 1-3 business days.
FREE Local In-Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
($499 minimum purchase required)
Timing & Delivery:
We stock many items and can schedule delivery for the soonest available delivery time. Often, we can even deliver the same day on in-stock orders placed before 2pm. If you have any questions regarding delivery or availability, please call 1-800-863-9156 or visit our Bellevue or Monroe WA mattress store.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 days within our local delivery areas (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).
- Items that need to be ordered from suppliers are usually delivered within 10-14 days from order date.
- Nationwide white glove delivery is available on select mattresses and adjustable bases. Nationwide deliveries will be delivered in 2 weeks.
- Nationwide front door shipping is available on Nectar, Number Beds, MLily, and other select mattresses.
|Gold Service||Platinum Service||Diamond Service|
|Availability||Online & In Store||Online & In Store||Online & In Store|
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
|Includes transportation, mileage & tolls||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Mattress & boxspring setup||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of old mattress set||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of packaging||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Setup of bedroom furniture and adjustable base||⬤|
|Delivery & setup of up to three mattress sets||⬤||⬤|
|Choice of preferred two-hour delivery window||⬤||⬤||⬤|
You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your online order to coordinate delivery. If all your items are currently in-stock, we may be able to delivery within 1-3 days. If any of your items need to be ordered, we will provide an estimate of when we will receive them at our warehouse. We schedule in a 2-hour window so you won't have to wait around all day, and we will give you a "heads-up" phone call when we are on the way the day of delivery. If you order by phone, and your items are in-stock, we can schedule delivery immediately.
Furniture & Bedding:
Furniture ordered at the same time will be delivered separately, and may take additional time. If you would like to have all the items on your order delivered at the same time, please specify or contact us to let us know. Bedding will either be delivered with your order, or shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Free Delivery Zones
Local Delivery in Western Washington, Seattle and surrounding areas.
Is your delivery address outside this area? Contact us for a quote including delivery in your area. Some items are deliverable nationwide.
Please prepare your home for delivery:
- Create a path for delivery. Clear any furniture, valuables or breakable items to avoid damage during delivery. Prepare your old mattress for removal by removing linens.
- You may be asked to sign a damage waiver if the delivery path is narrow or could create the potential for damage to your new mattress or home.
- We will remove one mattress and box spring for each mattress set purchased, and delivery professionals are unable to remove bedroom furniture, headboards, or other personal property.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present for delivery.