King MLily The Dream Hybrid Mattress
The MLily Dream Hybrid Mattress features premium knit double jacquard fabric designed to provide enhanced breathability and comfort. This model features two layers of AirCell Cooling Foam that have been expertly crafted with breathable, temperature-regulating AirCell Technology to keep you cool and fresh throughout the night. The Advanced Mini Spring Layer is designed to align and contour to the sleeper's body, providing a deep and supportive comfort all night long. This product has individually pocketed springs that are carefully layered with memory foam to create a more supportive sleeping experience. The Flex Support Foam base and border work together to provide this product with an added level of flexibility and reinforcement by extending support out to the corners of the mattress, alleviating the natural pressure of your body weight. If you are looking for a mattress with enhanced air-flow, cooling technology, and a comfortable, supportive sleep, then you will love the King MLily Dream Hybrid Mattress!
- Medium Soft
- Comfort Scale 4
- Double Jacquard Fabric
- AirCell Cooling Foam
- Advanced Mini Spring Layer
- Additional Layer of AirCell Cooling Foam
Base and Support Layers
- Individually Pocketed Springs
- Flex Support Foam Border + Base
Box Spring - Foundation (optional)
- This Model is Adjustable Base Compatible
- Coal Foundation: Dark Gray Upholstery
- Available in 9" or low profile 5" height
- Regular Box Spring: 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring: 5"
- 10 year warranty
- No Flip, No Rotate
|Mattress Thickness||12" - 14"|
Delivery & Shipping
We offer FREE SHIPPING on bedding accessories purchases of $49 or more including sheets, pillows, comforters, mattress toppers and direct shipped memory foam mattresses. Bedding items in-stock usually ship within 1-3 business days.
FREE Local In-Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
($499 minimum purchase required)
Timing & Delivery:
We stock many items and can schedule delivery for the soonest available delivery time. Often, we can even deliver the same day on in-stock orders placed before 2pm. If you have any questions regarding delivery or availability, please call 1-800-863-9156 or visit our Bellevue, Kirkland, or Monroe WA store.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 days within our local delivery areas (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).
- Items that need to be ordered from suppliers are usually delivered within 10-14 days from order date.
- Nationwide white glove delivery is available on select mattresses and adjustable bases. Nationwide deliveries will be delivered in 2 weeks.
- Nationwide front door shipping is available on Nectar, Number Beds, MLily, and other select mattresses.
|Gold Service||Platinum Service||Diamond Service|
|Availability||Online & In Store||Online & In Store||Online & In Store|
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
|Includes transportation, mileage & tolls||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Mattress & boxspring setup||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of old mattress set||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of packaging||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Setup of bedroom furniture and adjustable base||⬤|
|Delivery & setup of up to three mattress sets||⬤||⬤|
|Choice of preferred two-hour delivery window||⬤||⬤||⬤|
You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your online order to coordinate delivery. If all your items are currently in-stock, we may be able to delivery within 1-3 days. If any of your items need to be ordered, we will provide an estimate of when we will receive them at our warehouse. We schedule in a 2-hour window so you won't have to wait around all day, and we will give you a "heads-up" phone call when we are on the way the day of delivery. If you order by phone, and your items are in-stock, we can schedule delivery immediately.
Furniture & Bedding:
Furniture ordered at the same time will be delivered seperately, and may take additional time. If you would like to have all the items on your order delivered at the same time, please specify or contact us to let us know. Bedding will either be delivered with your order, or shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Free Delivery Zones
Local Delivery in Western Washington, Seattle and surrounding areas.
Is your delivery address outside this area? Contact us for a quote including delivery in your area. Some items are deliverable nationwide.
Please prepare your home for delivery:
- Create a path for delivery. Clear any furniture, valuables or breakable items to avoid damage during delivery. Prepare your old mattress for removal by removing linens.
- You may be asked to sign a damage waiver if the delivery path is narrow or could create the potential for damage to your new mattress or home.
- We will remove one mattress and box spring for each mattress set purchased, and delivery professionals are unable to remove bedroom furniture, headboards, or other personal property.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present for delivery.