Flex Head Cal King Q5 Number Bed by Instant Comfort
The Q5 Number Bed Mattress by Instant Comfort® adjusts on both sides for individualized comfort. Perfect for couples who disagree on the firmness of the bed. With this bed you can each have the right firmness setting, you will sleep better, and your back and body will love you for it. The contouring support of the dual adjustable firmness technology helps keep your back in a more natural position and provides great spinal support.
For nights when firmer is better, you can simply increase your number setting and during other times when you need more pressure relief, you can select a softer number setting. Similar to an adjustable lumbar support in a car seat, the Q5 model can be adjusted to just the right number.
The plush top offers just the right amount of luxurious cushioning and pressure point relief, which is great for side sleepers, back sleepers, and multi-position sleepers. Don’t worry about this being too soft, because at the firmest setting it feels like a blanket on the floor which is great for sleepers who love extra firm and at a softer setting great for sleepers who prefer plush.
This Q5 model works with any adjustable bed base. This mattress is 11 inches thick and includes a reversible quilted cotton top panel, 2-inch duvet style breathable 3-D mesh for extra breathability and a cooler night sleep. The control system includes kink resistant hoses. The 24-gauge vulcanized rubber air chambers offer long lasting durability and this bed is backed with a 25-Year Warranty. This model is available in all major sizes including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, Cal King, and Flex Head size.
You can also use the app on your smart phone to change your number, or the remote that comes with the bed at no charge, whichever you prefer. Get the bed you can adjust night after night and live in complete comfort. You can save hundreds with the Q5 Number Bed by Instant Comfort® available at Quality Sleep. This model ships via freight outside Washington state.
- Adjustable Comfort
- 2" Reversable Duvet Pillow Top
- 2" Convoluted Foam
Base and Suport Layers
- 6" Vulcanized Rubber Air Chambers
- 1" Base Layer
Box Spring (Optional)
- Tempur Flat Foundation: Black Upholstery
- Availible in 9", 5", or 2" Height
- Regular Box Spring 9"
- Low Profile Box Spring 5"
- Ultra Low Profile Box Spring 2"
Adjustable Base (Optional)
- This Model is Adjustable Base Compatable
- Shop Adjustable Bases Now
- 25-year Limited Warranty
- No Flip, No Rotate
|Sub Brand||Instant Comfort|
|Mattress Thickness||10" - 12"|
Delivery & Shipping
We offer FREE SHIPPING on bedding accessories purchases of $49 or more including sheets, pillows, comforters, mattress toppers and direct shipped memory foam mattresses. Bedding items in-stock usually ship within 1-3 business days.
FREE Local In-Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
($499 minimum purchase required)
Timing & Delivery:
We stock many items and can schedule delivery for the soonest available delivery time. Often, we can even deliver the same day on in-stock orders placed before 2pm. If you have any questions regarding delivery or availability, please call 1-800-863-9156 or visit our Bellevue or Monroe WA mattress store.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 days within our local delivery areas (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).
- Items that need to be ordered from suppliers are usually delivered within 10-14 days from order date.
- Nationwide white glove delivery is available on select mattresses and adjustable bases. Nationwide deliveries will be delivered in 2 weeks.
- Nationwide front door shipping is available on Nectar, Number Beds, MLily, and other select mattresses.
|Gold Service||Platinum Service||Diamond Service|
|Availability||Online & In Store||Online & In Store||Online & In Store|
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
|Includes transportation, mileage & tolls||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Mattress & boxspring setup||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of old mattress set||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of packaging||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Setup of bedroom furniture and adjustable base||⬤|
|Delivery & setup of up to three mattress sets||⬤||⬤|
|Choice of preferred two-hour delivery window||⬤||⬤||⬤|
You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your online order to coordinate delivery. If all your items are currently in-stock, we may be able to delivery within 1-3 days. If any of your items need to be ordered, we will provide an estimate of when we will receive them at our warehouse. We schedule in a 2-hour window so you won't have to wait around all day, and we will give you a "heads-up" phone call when we are on the way the day of delivery. If you order by phone, and your items are in-stock, we can schedule delivery immediately.
Furniture & Bedding:
Furniture ordered at the same time will be delivered separately, and may take additional time. If you would like to have all the items on your order delivered at the same time, please specify or contact us to let us know. Bedding will either be delivered with your order, or shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Free Delivery Zones
Local Delivery in Western Washington, Seattle and surrounding areas.
Is your delivery address outside this area? Contact us for a quote including delivery in your area. Some items are deliverable nationwide.
Please prepare your home for delivery:
- Create a path for delivery. Clear any furniture, valuables or breakable items to avoid damage during delivery. Prepare your old mattress for removal by removing linens.
- You may be asked to sign a damage waiver if the delivery path is narrow or could create the potential for damage to your new mattress or home.
- We will remove one mattress and box spring for each mattress set purchased, and delivery professionals are unable to remove bedroom furniture, headboards, or other personal property.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present for delivery.