Cal King Malouf Wellsville 11in Latex Hybrid Mattress
This product is currently back-ordered. Please expect extended wait times of up to 12 weeks on all new orders. Email Us for estimated shipping quotes on specific sizes & models.
The Malouf Wellsville 11" Latex Hybrid Mattress combines the responsive comfort of natural latex with the traditional support of an innerspring mattress to create a contouring and responsive feel. The Double Jacquard Fabric Cover is soft and comfortable to the touch, and tops a thick layer of ventilated latex that offers a resilient response. Beneath the latex are gel memory foam and plush memory foam comfort layers designed to contour to the sleeper's body and provide superior pressure relief for restful sleep. Theses comfort layers also increase temperature regulation and provide enhanced breathablility, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the night. The base layer consists of a unit of 12-gauge individually wrapped pocket coils that provide the traditional support of a top-quality spring mattress while isolating movement to provide an uninterrupted, restful sleep. This mattress is made using CertiPUR-US certified foams and features a 10-year warranty guaranteeing a long-lasting, high-quality construction. This model also comes rolled and compressed for hassle-free transportation. If you are looking for a medium-firm mattress that offers a responsive, comfortable sleep with a little push-back rather than a sink-in feel, you will love the Cal King Malouf Wellsville 11" Latex Hybrid Mattress!
- Luxury Firm
- Comfort Scale 7
- Double Jacquard Fabric Cover
- 1.5-inch ventilated latex
- 0.8-inch ultra-plush gel memory foam
- 0.8-inch supportive transition foam
Base and Support Layers
- 1.6-inch high-density base foam
- 6.3-inch 12-gauge foam encased pocket coils
- 10 year warranty
- No Flip, No Rotate
|Mattress Thickness||10" - 12"|
Delivery & Shipping
We offer FREE SHIPPING on bedding accessories purchases of $49 or more including sheets, pillows, comforters, mattress toppers and direct shipped memory foam mattresses. Bedding items in-stock usually ship within 1-3 business days.
FREE Local In-Home Delivery, Setup & Removal
($499 minimum purchase required)
Timing & Delivery:
We stock many items and can schedule delivery for the soonest available delivery time. Often, we can even deliver the same day on in-stock orders placed before 2pm. If you have any questions regarding delivery or availability, please call 1-800-863-9156 or visit our Bellevue, Kirkland, or Monroe WA store.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 1-3 days within our local delivery areas (King, Pierce, and Snohomish Counties).
- Items that need to be ordered from suppliers are usually delivered within 10-14 days from order date.
- Nationwide white glove delivery is available on select mattresses and adjustable bases. Nationwide deliveries will be delivered in 2 weeks.
- Nationwide front door shipping is available on Nectar, Number Beds, MLily, and other select mattresses.
|Gold Service||Platinum Service||Diamond Service|
|Availability||Online & In Store||Online & In Store||Online & In Store|
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
FREE w/$499 min purchase
|Includes transportation, mileage & tolls||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Mattress & boxspring setup||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of old mattress set||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Removal of packaging||⬤||⬤||⬤|
|Setup of bedroom furniture and adjustable base||⬤|
|Delivery & setup of up to three mattress sets||⬤||⬤|
|Choice of preferred two-hour delivery window||⬤||⬤||⬤|
You will be contacted within 24 hours of placing your online order to coordinate delivery. If all your items are currently in-stock, we may be able to delivery within 1-3 days. If any of your items need to be ordered, we will provide an estimate of when we will receive them at our warehouse. We schedule in a 2-hour window so you won't have to wait around all day, and we will give you a "heads-up" phone call when we are on the way the day of delivery. If you order by phone, and your items are in-stock, we can schedule delivery immediately.
Furniture & Bedding:
Furniture ordered at the same time will be delivered seperately, and may take additional time. If you would like to have all the items on your order delivered at the same time, please specify or contact us to let us know. Bedding will either be delivered with your order, or shipped via UPS or FedEx.
Free Delivery Zones
Local Delivery in Western Washington, Seattle and surrounding areas.
Is your delivery address outside this area? Contact us for a quote including delivery in your area. Some items are deliverable nationwide.
Please prepare your home for delivery:
- Create a path for delivery. Clear any furniture, valuables or breakable items to avoid damage during delivery. Prepare your old mattress for removal by removing linens.
- You may be asked to sign a damage waiver if the delivery path is narrow or could create the potential for damage to your new mattress or home.
- We will remove one mattress and box spring for each mattress set purchased, and delivery professionals are unable to remove bedroom furniture, headboards, or other personal property.
- Someone over the age of 18 must be present for delivery.