Web Analytics Made Easy -
StatCounter

Twin Beautyrest Harmony Lux Diamond Medium Mattress

Special Price $1,599.99 Regular Price $1,799.99
The Beautyrest Harmony Lux Diamond series is a premium mattress available for those who want the best. While similar to the Carbon series of mattresses the layer of Micro Diamond Memory Foam separates the Diamond series of mattresses from its predecessor by alleviating heat absorbed from the body into & away from the mattress, resulting in a cooler & more harmonious night’s sleep. Beautyrest’s Precision Support System utilizes T2 Pocketed Coil technology to provide the kind of support that is especially important for those with medical complications requiring lumbar or back support due to the additional support in the lower-back areas, more specifically in the center third of the mattress. Seaqual and Infinicool have both partnered together with Beautyrest to create an innovative new fabric technology that uses recycled plastic gathered from our oceans. This environmentally conscious but durable and luxurious new fabric provides and much cooler sleeping experience. Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam and RightTemp Wave Foam sits on top of the pocketed coils to provide unrivaled pressure relief and cooling. RightTemp Wave Foam is engineered with conductive materials that are designed to pull excess heat away from the body. Don’t settle for less and go with Beautyrest’s best. Beautyrest Harmony Lux Diamond series mattresses are highly rated and on Beautyrest’s website 93% of customers who rated their mattresses online rated it 5 stars with the remaining 7% giving 4 of 5 stars. This particular model is Medium and rates an 8 of 10 on the Comfort Scale with 1 being very plush or soft and 10 being the firmest. This particular mattress is suited for stomach sleepers based on its firmness as stomach sleepers need a firm mattress to prevent inversion of the spine. This model is adjustable base compatible.
More Information
UPC Code889152522789
mattress_thickness12" - 14"
Recently Viewed
No recently views items
Clear All
© Quality Sleep Mattress Stores - 2020. Mattresses and Beds at the lowest prices.