Web Analytics Made Easy -

Cal King Beautyrest Harmony Lux Carbon Plush Pillow Top Mattress

Special Price $1,999.99 Regular Price $2,499.99
Simmons Beautyrest Harmony Lux Carbon Plush Pillow Top

Rather than focusing on one area in particular the Beautyrest Harmony Lux Carbon mattresses feature the most recent developments in comfort, support and cooling that all work together in a perfect harmony for a perfect night’s sleep. Beautyrest’s Precision Support System utilizes T2 Pocketed Coil technology to provide the kind of support that is especially important for those with medical complications requiring lumbar or back support due to the additional support in the lower-back areas, more specifically in the center third of the mattress. Seaqual and Infinicool have both partnered together with Beautyrest to create an innovative new fabric technology that uses recycled plastic gathered from our oceans. This environmentally conscious but durable and luxurious new fabric provides and much cooler sleeping experience. Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam and RightTemp Wave Foam sits on top of the pocketed coils to provide unrivaled pressure relief and cooling. RightTemp Wave Foam is engineered with conductive materials that are designed to pull excess heat away from the body. Don’t settle for less and go with Beautyrest’s best. Beautyrest Harmony Lux Carbon series mattresses are highly rated and on Beautyrest’s website 91% of customers who rated their mattresses online rated it 5 stars with the remaining 9% giving 4 of 5 stars. This particular model is a Plush Pillow Top and rates a 3 of 10 on the Comfort Scale with 1 being very plush or soft and 10 being the firmest. This particular mattress is suited for stomach sleepers based on its firmness as stomach sleepers need a firm mattress to prevent inversion of the spine. This model is adjustable base compatible.


Comfort Type

  • Plush Pillow Top
  • Comfort Scale 3

Quilting Layers

  • Infinicool Lux
  • Seaqual Fabric Technology

Comfort Layers

  • RightTemp Wave Foam
  • Beautyrest Gel Memory Foam

Support System

  • T2 Pocketed Coil Technology

Box Spring (Optional)

  • BR Triton Foundation: Charcoal Upholstery
  • Availible in 9" or 5" Height
  • Regular Box Spring 9"
  • Low Profile Box Spring 5"

Adjustable Base (Optional)


  • 10 Year Non-ProRated Warranty Against Manufacturer's Defects
  • No Flip, No Rotate

Made in:

  • USA


Size Height Width Length
Twin XL 15" 38" 80"
Full 15" 53" 75"
Queen 15" 60" 80"
King 15" 76" 80"
Cal King 15" 72" 84"
Size Coil Count
Twin XL 513
Full 647
Queen 825
King 1051
Cal King 1117
More Information
UPC Code889152522772
mattress_thickness14" - 16"
Recently Viewed
No recently views items
Clear All
© Quality Sleep Mattress Stores - 2020. Mattresses and Beds at the lowest prices.