Welland Ultra Firm
The Sealy Posturepedic Classic Series Welland Ultra Firm mattress features twice tempered titanium alloy coils for great durability and a supportive feel. The foam encasement offers a firmer edge of the bed and a very stable mattress. The Welland Ultra Firm bed also offers an extra firm feel at an great price. If you prefer an extra firm but feel and a mattress with a 10 year warranty then you will love the Welland Ultra Firm mattress.
• Comfort Type = Ultra Firm
• Firmness = Extra Firm
• Mattress Height = 10.75"
• Quilt Layers = FR Fiber
.5" ActiveFlex Foam
• Comfort Layers = 1" Marvelux Foam
2" ActiveFlex Foam
Core Support Center with Gel Memory Foam
• Support = 738 individually pocketed coils (queen size)
• Foundation = Stay Tight Foundation available in 9" or 5" low profile
• Other Features = Solid Edge System + Foam Encasement
Titanium Alloy Twice Tempered SS Spring Coils
• Warranty = 10 Years
• No Flip / No Rotate
• 10 Years Non-Prorated
• Mattress Dimensions
• Cal King Width: 72" Length: 84"
• King Width: 76" Length: 80"
• Queen Width: 60" Length: 80"
• Full Width: 54" Length: 75"
• Twin XL Width: 38" Length: 80"
• Twin Width: 38" Length: 75"
SAVE $200 ON QUEEN AND $300 ON KING SETS
Call for mattress only pricing
Sealy Posturepedic has been a leader in the innerspring mattress industry for a very long time. By using thicker gauge twice tempered titanium alloy spring coils, they are built to last and outlive their warranty period. Sealy now features the Classic Series Posturepedic, the Gel Series Posturepedic, and the Hybrid Series Posturepedic beds. All of these Posturpedic beds are great with their own specialized feel and support. Visit Quality Sleep today to experience all three of the Sealy Posturpedic Series and see for yourself why Posturepedic has a reputation for comfort, support, and durability.